20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I serve in Indian Army after completion of BHMS?

I have completed my BHMS and right now doing my internship. I intend doing hospital management. I am looking for a challenging adventurous job in the Indian army. Can you advise what is the scope is, as I want to serve in the Indian Army? Please help.

21st June 2017, 04:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I serve in Indian Army after completion of BHMS?

Yes, you can join Indian Army after completion of BHMS course.

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Indian Amry Course. The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Army is,

>> Bachelor Degree or Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline.

>> As you are from BHMS background which is a graduate degree, I am sure you are eligible to serve Indian Army.

>> For this, you are required to appear in CDS Entrance Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and pass Written Test followed by Personal Interview of SSB.
21st June 2017, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BHMS and right now doing my internship. I intend doing hospital management. I am looking for a challenging adventurous job in the Indian army. Can you advise what is the scope is, as I want to serve in the Indian Army? Please help.
After completion of BHMS course, you can't apply for Indian Army through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized University.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized University.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19 to 24 years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19 to 25 years
22nd June 2017, 01:37 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

There is nothing such as challenging job in Indian Army. If you wish to join Indian Army, you can go for it by clearing NDA examinations and clearing the SSB and personal interviews.

You can then serve your country whole heartily.
23rd June 2017, 10:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For homeopathy doctors, there are not much options available in Indian Army because they usually take MBBS doctors only through AFMC.

You can only try for normal Indian Army jobs through exams like CDS, which is conducted by UPSC every year.
23rd April 2020, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

What is good option for job after doing bhms... Government job Or private
30th April 2020, 09:10 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I serve in Indian Army after completion of BHMS?

Truly, you can join Indian Army after finishing of BHMS course.

There is a sure instructive capability required to be qualified for joining Indian Amry Course. The base instructive capability required to join Indian Army is,

Bachelor Degree or Graduation from a perceived college in any order.

As you are from BHMS foundation which is an advanced education, I am certain you are qualified to serve Indian Army.

For this, you are required to show up in CDS Entrance Examination that is led by Union Public Service Commission and breeze through Written Assessment followed by Personal Interview of SSB.
15th October 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Right now I am 19 yrs and this is my first yr in bhms can I apply for CDS exam after 5.5 yrs?
19th October 2020, 05:43 PM
chin6303

Arrow Re: Can I serve in Indian Army after completion of BHMS?

Can I serve in Indian Army after completion of BHMS

You can join Indian Army after completion of BHMS course. The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Army is, Bachelor Degree or Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline. You can join army as an officer by passing CDSE exam while having BHMS degree.

The CDSE exam which is conducted for graduate students to join Indian armed forces as an officer has perquisite for “graduation in any field from a recognized university”.BHMS is homeopathic medicine.
1st April 2022, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i become homeopathy medical officer in army?
8th May 2022, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Can j apply for CDS after completion of BHMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?