18th September 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I start the preparation of UPSC exam while doing SY.B.Com?

Can I start the preparation of UPSC exam while doing SY.B.Com? Will that be good or not? Can you please suggest me how to start the preparation now? What are the ways to follow? Hope that I will get some good suggestions from here. Thank you!

18th September 2016, 02:13 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I start the preparation of UPSC exam while doing SY.B.Com?

Yes, you can start preparation for the UPSC exam while doing SYBcom but you need to give more time on preparation of competitive exam.At least you should give minimum 6 hours.Once you complete graduation then can apply for that. To face interview you must pass pre and main exam. I suggest you to join coaching class after your final year. SYBcom you can study but in final year concentrate on your study one exam over then join coaching classes.
18th September 2016, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can start preparing for UPSC examination while pursuing your second year of B.Com course. To be eligible to appear in UPSC examination, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree or an equivalent course from a recognised university. To crack the UPSC examination, you have to take the respective examination coaching and refer the related examination preparation books. By doing so, you can prepare well and crack the UPSC examination.
18th September 2016, 08:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to start preparing for UPSC Examination when you will be in third year or later than that. I strongly suggest you to first concentrate on your B.Com studies in order to score good marks in your Graduation. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> So for now, you need to concentrate on your studies as you are still in the third year

>> I suggest you to join any best Civil Services Coaching Institute when you will be in third year to make yourself busy in your studies.

>> So, I suggest you to start strong preparation from third year of Graduation onwards.
18th September 2016, 09:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you must start the preparation for examination from now if not started yet. The examination is among the toughest examination and so it requires a better preparation to qualify in examination.

So, you can start the preparation from now along with your course. You must go through NCERT books from Std VI-XII, go through English newspaper, Current topics as they are key points to get success in examination.

But, you must make your strategy according to the examination syllabus. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?