27th September 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i try for IIM after B.Com in Travel and Tourism?

I am a first year student doing B.Com (Travel and Tourism). I am going to join for CAT coaching to try for IIM. I want to know if u can try for IIM?

28th September 2015, 06:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i try for IIM after B.Com in Travel and Tourism?

IIM stands for the Indian Institute of Management and considered to be the best institute for pursuing master's degree in business administration. The admission to IIM is done on the basis of performance in Common Admission Test.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that any candidate who has done his bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university is eligible to apply for the exam provided that the candidate has scored at least 50% marks in the bachelor's degree.

Final year candidates can also apply for the CAT exam. So, if you manage to score 50% or more in bachelor's degree in commerce, you can apply for the CAT exam.

28th September 2015, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i try for IIM after B.Com in Travel and Tourism?

Yes, you can surely but you need to qualify CAT with an excellent score then only you will get admission in top institute like IIM. Also, make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your B.Com qualification.

Therefore, you shouldn't worry about your qualification and be prepared for CAT because without it you won't get admission in IIM.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?