27th September 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of doing MBA in Travel amd Tourism through Symbosis?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.A with 36% in 2010 from Delhi University (through correspondence). In 2008, I have joined a travel company in Delhi and now I have 6-year experience in this trade.

Now I am thinking for MBA in Travel and Tourism through distance learning and that from Symbiosis? I want to know about the value of doing it?

Thanks,
Shanti Arya

19th July 2016, 12:25 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the value of doing MBA in Travel amd Tourism through Symbosis?

Symbiosis is one of the reputed university in India & approved by UGC. travel & Tourism is most sought job in India & has good scope. Since, you have good experience you can go for that. After doing MBA in Travel and Tourism you can either go for private job or government job. To get the government job you must give written exam & interview. But there are also drawback doing MBA through distance learning. Most of the private company ask for regular MBA not in all government jobs. MBA through regular, you ask to perform in many live case studies but not in distance learning. Since, you have job, can opt for distance learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?