5th April 2023, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I write Kerala public service exam if i have completed my entire studies in Tamil Nadu?

I was born in kerala but completed my sslc, hsc and UG in Tamil Nadu with english as medium and tamil as secondary langauge but i know to read and speak malayalam. so am i eligible to write kerala public service exam ?

12th April 2023, 01:01 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Kerala public service exam if i have completed my entire studies in Tamil Nadu?

Yes, you can write the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) exam even if you have completed your entire studies in Tamil Nadu. The KPSC exam is open to all Indian citizens who meet the eligibility criteria specified in the notification. However, candidates who are not native to Kerala and who have not studied in Kerala may be eligible for certain relaxations and exemptions.
12th April 2023, 07:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Kerala public service exam if i have completed my entire studies in Tamil Nadu?

The eligibility to apply for KPSC is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-30 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

Candidate must be resident of Kerala.

The examination is conducted in various stages.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination even after pursuing your complete studies outside Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?