8th December 2016, 08:14 AM
Lydia Shiny .K

Can I write NDA exam while pursuing BBA course? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBA course and I am in the 2nd year of the course. I want to write NDA exam so I want to know can I write NDA exam while pursuing BBA course? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for admission in Government College for pursuing BBA? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Can a Female candidate apply for NDA exam while pursuing B.Sc 2nd year?
  3. Am I eligible to write NDA exam after completing B.Sc in Nursing 4 year course? Which post will I get and what is the procedure to apply for NDA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam after completing BBA course? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  5. Can I write the NDA exam at the age of 18 years? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  6. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO exam? Exam pattern and procedure to apply?
  7. When can I appear for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th? Procedure to appear for NDA Exam?
  8. Which exam do I have to write for pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management? Documents required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture?
  9. How can I join Indian Army after passing HS exam with Pure science?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do internship in in Bank while pursing BBA?
  11. can I write NDA Exam while pursuing 10th standard?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do internships in bank while pursuing BBA at IMS?
  13. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in NDA/NA entrance exam for 11th Science student?
  15. Procedure to apply in NDA exam for 11th student?
  16. Process to join Indian Army after class 12th with 64% marks?
  17. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  18. Eligibility Criteria of NDA exam? Is it possible to write NDA exam after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2016, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write NDA exam while pursuing BBA course? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam?

To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. You must be at least 16.5 years old and not more than 19.5 years of age. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate and should be physically fit. If you can satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria then, you are eligible to write NDA examination.
9th December 2016, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write NDA exam while pursuing BBA course? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam?

As you are presently pursuing Graduation, your age might have crossed the required age. The minimum qualification required and age criteria required are given below in detail.

>> Minimum qualification for NDA Examination is 12th Class.

>> Minimum age required is 16.5 years and the maximum age must not exceed 19 years to be eligible.

>> You are eligible only if you meet the required age criteria, otherwise you cannot apply for the exam.
10th December 2016, 04:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognized board and age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

So, if you fulfil the age criteria to appear for examination you will be eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?