31st July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

When can I appear for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th? Procedure to appear for NDA Exam?

RESPECTED SIR,
I'm studying in 12th science so can i appear for NDA exam?
And when i can appear for exam?And what is the procedure?
REGARDS,
KALYANI CHAVAN

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in NDA/NA entrance exam for 11th Science student?
  3. Maximum Number of attempts for NDA Exam? How can I join NDA being a candidate from 12th Class?
  4. What is the procedure followed to join Army after completion of Diploma course?
  5. Which Books to prepare for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?
  6. Am i eligible to appear for NDA exam? What is the procedure for NDA exam
  7. How can I join NDA with 82% marks in 10th being a 12th student? -- [New]
  8. How can I join IAF being 27 years old female who has done HDCA from AISECT?
  9. How can I join NDA without appearing entrance exam being a 12th PCM candidate?
  10. Can i appear for NDA after passing 12th standard with 1995 DOB?
  11. Can I join Army after passing 10th? My height is 5.3 -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I appear in NDA 2015 after turning 19 years old?
  13. Procedure to apply and qualification required to join Indian Army for 12th passed girl candidate?
  14. When to get forms for NDA Exam? Procedure to fill forms for NDA Exam? Can I give NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?
  15. How may I get B.Ed sampled solved question papers of Jammu university? How may I get syllabus for the same?
  16. How can I prepare for NDA exam being a 11th student? Procedure to fill-up the application form of NDA exam? How to join NDA?
  17. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
  18. Guidance to crack NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing 12th Class with Commerce?
2nd August 2011, 06:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I appear for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th? Procedure to appear for NDA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RESPECTED SIR,
REGARDS,
KALYANI CHAVAN
Yes, You are Eligible to apply for NDA Examination And to apply for this examination you must Pursuing the 12Th examination.

The examination was conducted By UPSC Two Times in a year.

The Notification was published in the month of October and in the Month of April. But you cant apply for NDA examination in this year because the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.

So, If you have Satisfied the given eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination -

>> Candidates Must have completed 12Th examination from a recognised Board.
>> Final year candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.
>> Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

Eligible Candidates Apply for Three wings In NDA Examination, Army Wing, Air force wing and Naval Wings.

And If you have study PCM subjects in your 12Th examination, then you are eligible to apply for Naval Wings and Air force Wings.

The Notification for 2011 NDA (I) Examination was Declared in this year soon.

So, If you are Interested to apply for NDA Examination, then please apply for this examination soon after declaration of Notification, the Candidates may apply for NDA Examination Online By visit the official website.

And If you want to get More Information about NDA Examination then please visit the official website of UPSC -

http://upsc.gov.in
2nd August 2011, 06:15 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: When can I appear for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th? Procedure to appear for NDA Exam?

friend its good that u are a science student hence u can appear for the nda exam even when u are in class 12th. also your age should not be more than 19trs old and u should be declared pass in +2 exam. the nda exam is held twice in a yr. and its notification is published in the upsc website upsc.gov.in as well as in the employment news
2nd August 2011, 06:26 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: When can I appear for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th? Procedure to appear for NDA Exam?

Hi friend,

Your education qualification is ok for writing NDA exam because 12th std pass is the eligiblity for writing this exam. And If you have study science subjects in your 12Th examination, then you are eligible to apply for Naval Wings and Air force Wings.

Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years to be eligible for NDA exam.

For the selection procedure for NDA exam it is too long. Let me give you the link which would show you the full and clear details about the selection procedure.

selection procedure for NDAl

For more details you can go to the website of UPSC.
2nd August 2011, 06:29 PM
Harshita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RESPECTED SIR,
REGARDS,
KALYANI CHAVAN
hi kalyani
yes you can appear for NDA exam but you can not go for next stage because
It demands passout of 12th standard stdents not appearing.
2nd August 2011, 07:09 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes, You are Eligible to apply for NDA Examination But you cant apply for NDA examination in this year because the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.
The examination is conducted By UPSC Two Times in a year,and the Notification was published in the month of October and in the Month of April.

Candidates Apply for Three wings In NDA Examination, Army Wing, Air force wing and Naval Wings.

And If you have study PCM subjects in your 12Th examination, then you are eligible to apply for Naval Wings and Air force Wings.

Eligibility criteria for NDA Examination :-

**Candidates Must have completed 12Th examination from a recognised Board.
[Final year candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.]

**Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

Aply for NDA Examination Online ,By visit the official website:-
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck!
2nd August 2011, 07:19 PM
aroy8091

The examination was conducted By UPSC Two Times in a year.

The Notification was published in the month of October and in the Month of April. But you cant apply for NDA examination in this year because the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.

Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

so you can apply for next year .form will be available in the month of October.
2nd August 2011, 07:25 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
For NDA exam criteria:-

*Candidate pass 12th science
* Must be an INDIAN

*Age- 16.5 to 19 years
*candidate must be unmarried
only MALE candidate apply for NDA exam

Question pattern:-
Specially question is on:-
Aptitude
Reasoning
General english
General knowledge

Generally NDA exam is held on mid week of February.............
2nd August 2011, 08:24 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

NDA Details:

Eligibility criteria For NDA:-

Candidate must be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Other criteria:

1. The candidate should be between 16-1/2 to 19 years of age

2. Your marital status should be single.

3. You should be a citizen of India.

So if you fulfill the criteria, you are eligible for NDA.

syllabus of NDA exam:-

Mathematics :- This paper consists of general mathematical topics till the+2 standard.

General Mental Ability:- General Mental Ability paper consists quesions from Physics (100), Chemistry(60), General Science (40), History (80), Geography (80) and Current events(40)

Pattern of Written Exam:-

Mathematics---300---2-1/2Hr
General Knowledge---600---2-1/2Hr

NDA exam is held twice in a year normally in the month of April and September.

The top books for NDA are:

Arihant Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination Guide (Rs.459)

JPNP A Comprehensive Kit for N.D.A. (Rs.441)

Upkar National Defence Academy Examination (Rs.378)

You will get them in any stores or if you want you can buy them online.

buy online.

For more details: http://upsc.gov.in
29th November 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i fill NDA FORM
29th November 2011, 09:49 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice.This exam is conducted to take qualified students into different defense services like
>>Indian Air Force wings
>>Indian Navy wings
>>Indian Army wings

To appear for this exam
>>For Indian Navy wings/Indian Air Force wings:You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university with min 55% marks
>>For Indian Army wings:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.
>>And your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

If you are fulfilled with above mentioned criteria,then you can appear for this year NDA exam.

NDA-I exam notification:
Issuing of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will be held on 15th April 2012.

NDA-II exam notification:
Issuing of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will be held on 19th August 2012.

Here is the link mentioned below,were you can fill the application form online.

http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php

Procedure to apply the application form:
In above link,there will be part-i registration and part-2 registration.Firstly you should click on part-1 registration and fill the application.Then take that print out.After go to any sbi bank to pay the amount along with slip.He/She will give the 6 digit number,that number you should enter in part-2 registration.That's it..........
You have applied for NDA exam.
30th November 2011, 12:33 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can apply for NDA exam..
The exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year..

As you are pursuing 12th , then you can apply for upcoming NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

You can apply for NDA exam through off-line/on-line..

To apply for on-line you have to visit at their official website.
From their official website you can apply for NDA exam on-line..

Official website:- www.upsc.gov.in

So, go for it.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?