1st March 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can a Mechanical Engineer and MBA in Operation Management get job in IRCON International Limited? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering (Regular) and MBA in Operation Management in distance mode. Can I get job in IRCON International Limited? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. For which PSU exam can I apply for after passing diploma in electronics
  2. How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?
  3. After doing MSc Chemstry and MBA operation management how to get a government job?
  4. Engineer India Limited Management trainee model question papers for mechanical?
  5. What will be the salary after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and Distance MBA in Operation Management?
  6. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  7. Internship for civil engineering students in Cochin?
  8. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  9. What can I do after completing B.Tech? I have scored 63% aggregate
  10. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  11. Details of MBA in operation programme? What are the full time MBA programmes? Which colleges are offering these programmes?
  12. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  13. Construction companies offering Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd semester student in New Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  15. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  16. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  17. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  18. Jobs after MBA in Operation Management? -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2017, 04:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Mechanical Engineer and MBA in Operation Management get job in IRCON International Limited? What should I do for it?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for the recruitment of IRCON International Limited with the above mentioned educational qualification.

You are not eligible on the basis of Post Graduation, but you are eligible to apply for the recruitment on the basis of Graduation. Yes, with Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering course you can apply for the post of "Junior General Manager" in Mechanical Department.

The basic educational qualification required for the above said post is, "B.E/ B.Tech" in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. In general, this IRCON International Limited issues official notification for filling up several vacancies every year. But I suggest you to go through the "Careers" or "Recruitment" Section of this organization in order to get latest recruitment details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?