21st July 2013, 03:44 PM
venky222

What can I do after completing B.Tech? I have scored 63% aggregate

wt i wil do after complete my b.tech/?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do government job after completing B.Tech with aggregate of 58%
  2. What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate
  3. What should I do after completing B.Tech? I am a 4th year B.Tech Civil Engineering student with 70% aggregate
  4. What is the future of Power engineering? Which is better between Pupu or UPES Dehradun?
  5. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  6. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  7. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  8. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50%? Which colleges can I opt?
  9. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  10. How to join in Law degree in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 28% in graduation?
  11. What can I do after completing B.Tech? I have scored 63% aggregate
  12. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  13. Can I go abroad for MS after completing B.Tech with 64%
  14. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  15. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? I have scored 64% aggregate marks
  17. Can I get job in IOCL with GATE scorecard if secured 53% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  18. How to get placed in Infosys after completing B.Tech IT?
24th December 2014, 11:14 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech? I have scored 63% aggregate

After doing B.Tech you can do M.Tech, MBA or a good job. Both are two years Master degree Course. Some specialization in M.Tech and MBA are following:-
M.Tech:-
Mechanical
Civil
Electrical
Nanotechnology
Earthquake Engineering etc
MBA:-
Finance
Marketing
International Business
Logistics
Materials Management
Media
Oil & Gas
Operations Management
Personnel Management
Petroleum Studie

If you want to continue your studies then, you can do M.Tech, MBA in any discipline as I have mentioned. You can opt for any of these courses to study further. You have also so many other opportunities available such as, IES, CDS etc.
If you want to do job then, you have so many options to get a good job. Some companies where you can go for a good job:- NTPC, BHEL, TATA Steel, Mahindra, Infosys, Wipro etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?