27th April 2011, 05:51 PM
joshi aditya

How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?

hello sir,
my name is aditya joshi, i am dong MBA from institute of management and development NEW DELHI and i am a mechanical engineer.
i want to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months.
so how to apply for it.
my email id is [email protected]
mob no. +91 09891907223

Related Questions:
  1. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  2. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  3. Cut Off marks for LIC AAO Exam? When will be the result of this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  5. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months internship in Tata Motors and NTPC?
  7. Jobs after MBA in Operation Management?
  8. Is there any scope in Ph.D from Symbiosis?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as a General Engineer Officer through SSC-GS if completed B.Tech in Production Engineering?
  10. Chances of getting 2-3 months Internship programme at Doordarshan for diploma in Master Programme in TV Production, Direction and Broadcasting Journalism student?
  11. How to get internship in NTPC to do in Thermal Science?
  12. What are the steps we need to follow to register for internship in NTPC?
  13. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  14. List of 1 year short diploma courses?
  15. Which production company offers internship to MBA HR student? -- [New]
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  18. How to d MBA after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
24th July 2011, 09:21 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshi aditya View Post
hello sir,
my name is aditya joshi, i am dong MBA from institute of management and development NEW DELHI and i am a mechanical engineer.
i want to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months.
so how to apply for it.
my email id is [email protected]
mob no. +91 09891907223
Dear friend yes you can do training in NTPC but there is some criteria then you can do surely internship in NTPC.............

First you make a letter from your institute and then send it to NTPC HR...........

But your must one relative in NTPC then you will not any problem face and you can do internship in NTPC for 2 month.....

But i think this is a big Training in NTPC ,but if you want to do internship in NTPC then you go in NTPC and find what is the procedure.........

Because one application form should be fill-up...........
26th October 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?

I'm Rajkumar did my BE (ECE) and worked for market research company for 3 years. Currently pursuing MBA and planning to take OPERATIONS as my specialization. Please suggest whether I can enter into Automobile or Healthcare Industry?
1st January 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?

Hello, i m a bba student and want to do internship in operation management ? so, plz guide me as early as possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?