3rd July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Completion of degree from KSOU is valid for getting government jobs?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know that if i persue distance education that is B Tech. in Civil Enginneering through distance education as i m working .I want to know that is this degree from KSOU (distance education) is valid or not for government jobs.please reply

5th July 2016, 11:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completion of degree from KSOU is valid for getting government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know that if i persue distance education that is B Tech. in Civil Enginneering through distance education as i m working .I want to know that is this degree from KSOU (distance education) is valid or not for government jobs.please reply
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering from KSOU, you can apply for government sector jobs.

Because KSOU is approved by UGC.

I have attached the document regarding UGC approval for KSOU, So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 94 views)
5th July 2016, 03:29 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Completion of degree from KSOU is valid for getting government jobs?

Full Form of KSOU:- Karnataka State Open University.This Open University is very well approved by the UGC as well as by the State Government & by the Association of Indian University so degree is valid. Those who have done graduation from this university are eligible to apply for the jobs. You can apply for the government jobs but only when you complete your graduation.
5th July 2016, 07:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The full form of KSOU is Karnataka State Open University. This is distance education offering institute and is recognized for different disciplines like engineering and other degrees.

You can apply for various government job entrance exams after completion of Civil Engineering from KSOU through Distance mode.
6th July 2016, 12:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Yes, the degree from Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is valid for getting Government jobs. The KSOU is recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) and UGC as well. So, you are eligible for the Government jobs after completing degree from KSOU. You can find the details in the following websites;

KSOU -Official website
UGC - Official website
21st December 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done M Sc IT from KSOU in 2012 but not getting degree yet and getting only marks detail card of III & IV semesters. I want to know degree is valid for govt job in HP and have degree is recognised.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?