28th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course I need to take after completion of intermediate 2nd year in MPC to get government jobs in future?

Which course i have to take after intermediate 2 nd year in mpc to get government jobs? Can you please suggest me the best course which would help me to get the government job in future? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible.

Thank you!

29th June 2016, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to take after completion of intermediate 2nd year in MPC to get government jobs in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course i have to take after intermediate 2 nd year in mpc to get government jobs? Can you please suggest me the best course which would help me to get the government job in future? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible.

Thank you!
- The candidate can study B.Sc and then M.Sc for a job as a Teacher in Government and Government aided schools.
- The candidate can also study Agricultural Science after 10+2.
- The aspirant can study any Graduation to get a job in Nationalized Bank.
- You can also study Engineering graduation like Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical etc. to get a job in government PSU companies like,
These are all some of the options for the MPC student in intermediate to get a government jobs.
29th June 2016, 04:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to take after completion of intermediate 2nd year in MPC to get government jobs in future?

If you are interested to get into technical government jobs then you must enter into technical courses like Bachelor of Technology or Engineering. After completion of such course, you will become eligible for government job examinations like GATE for Public Sector Undertaking jobs and Indian Engineering Services.

But if you are not interested in any technical job then you can pursue your bachelor's degree in any discipline as per your interest because for most of general that is non technical government jobs, only bachelor's degree in any stream is required.

After completion of bachelor's degree, you can apply for exams like SSC Combined Graduate Level exam, Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services, Railway jobs, banking jobs etc.
29th June 2016, 09:46 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

There are plenty of job opportunities in government sector for almost all the courses.
You can do-
BBA
B.Com
B.Tech
B.A
B.Sc
MBA

All these courses provide you a plenty of job opportunities.
22nd April 2020, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I will prepare groups after intermediate mpc is it right? I will get si or constable jobs in future
18th April 2021, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

What is best course for girls mpc inter2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?