17th January 2017, 01:11 PM
SRIMATHI SRIDHAR

Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Which Group exams can write?

Respected Sir, My name is Srimathi and I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc in Computer Science and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Which Group exams can write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  8. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  11. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  14. Courses that can be pursued after doing BSc Computer Science?
  15. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED?
  16. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  17. Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?
  18. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly? -- [Most Discussed]
19th January 2017, 10:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Which Group exams can write?

Course Opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science:

There are many course opportunities available to pursue after successful completion of B.Sc in Computer Science course. Several courses available are,

>> Master of Science in Computer Science

>> Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

>> Master of Computer Management

>> Master of Science in Information Technology

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

As you are already done with Bachelor's Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for all the Group Examinations that are conducted by concerned state as the basic qualification needed is Graduation.
20th January 2017, 08:35 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Which Group exams can write?

Computer science is a very good stream. Once you complete B.Sc in computer science,you can choose the following course
1. MSc
2. MCA
3. MBA.

If you are interested in MCA or MSc then you have to give entrance exam of colleges. Sit for the exam, crack it and get admission

If you want to do MBA then there are many entrance exams like CAT,MAT,GMAT etc.
For MBA,it will be better if you choose computer science related subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?