29th December 2021, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are to be taken up to get a job in ISRO?

Right now I am studying in class 10 and I have decided to take up ISRO as one of my career options. I want to know what to choose after 10th and what are the qualifications required to get a job in ISRO. Can I expect a detailed explanation and a good career guidance on this ?

30th December 2021, 11:03 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are to be taken up to get a job in ISRO?

To get a job in ISRO ,you have to take science or engineering course.
For more information visit their website isro.gov.in
31st December 2021, 04:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

To get a job and become a space scientist in ISRO, you must pursue an engineering or science course. ISRO usually recruits professionals with a masters in mechanical, electrical or computer engineering or a PhD in Astronomy, Physics, or Mathematics.
31st December 2021, 06:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

It depends upon what type of job you want either Scientist or Engineer. According to that, you can pursue your bachelor's and master's degree courses. You can pursue BE/BTech in specialized fields such as Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering or BSc degree from a recognized university.
30th April 2022, 07:01 AM
HansAnkhiya

Space science is the study of the universe by scientists. To become a space scientist in ISRO, you must pursue an engineering or science course. ISRO usually recruits professionals with a masters in mechanical, electrical or computer engineering or a PhD in Astronomy, Physics, or Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?