14th September 2012, 09:13 PM
rajureshma

Which M.Tech courses can I choose to get a job in ISRO?

Which m tech courses do I have to choose for getting job in isro?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts?
  2. Which M.Tech courses can I choose to get a job in ISRO?
  3. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  4. Which courses after 12th can help me in getting a job in ISRO? What are the courses at UG level of engineering?
  5. Which branch should I choose in Engineering to become a scientist in ISRO?
  6. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  7. How to get a job in ISRO as a scientist? How to get a job in ISRO?
  8. MTech course which will lead to ISRO?
  9. How to work in ISRO? Whihc are the suitable M.Tech courses that I can choose for higher studies?
  10. What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std
  11. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  12. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  13. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the valuable extra courses to do which will promise a job in MNC company? -- [New]
  15. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics
  16. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  17. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  18. What courses to study to become Research Scientist at ISRO?
22nd February 2013, 11:53 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Lightbulb Re: Which M.Tech courses can I choose to get a job in ISRO?

INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION

ISRO was established early backed in 1960s, with the aim of making India a super power in space research, and investigation of atmosphere and rockets and development of society.

For engineering courses there are various job positions according to its specific fields and requirements.:-

Some of them are:

>>Electronics
Mechanical
Computer Science/IT

>> If you want a career in ISRO,you can take up any of these related fields.

Right now there is a job opening for ISRO conducted by ISRO CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT BOARD(ICRB) for scientist post in

the above branches.

>So you can apply for it,and they will call for interview based on your performance.

You can apply for it at this link: http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp

>> I have attached some of the past year questions for computer science,do look it and practise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?