28th September 2021, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Criteria for government Teaching job through MAHA TET?

I sm 34 years. Completed BA.B.Ed with special English & Geography from English medium. Completed Diploma in School Management with 85%.This year going to appear for MAHA TET. Can I apply for a government teaching job?

28th September 2021, 03:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for government Teaching job through MAHA TET?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for MAHA TET:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this MAHA TET is given below,

Name of the Examination- Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test

>> According to the criteria, there is no certain age should be required to be eligible.

>> For TET Primary: Candidates must have completed 12th class from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> For TET Secondary: Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> Candidates must be domicile of Maharashtra state to be eligible. Hence based on your educational criteria, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply.
29th September 2021, 09:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MAHA TET (Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test) is managed by the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, Pune provides teacher jobs to the candidates in primary classes I to V and elementary classes VI to VIII within the various schools of Maharashtra State. This examination is conducted once a year and there is no age limit is prescribed by the board. The educational qualification required for class I to V is a candidate must have passed 10+2 examinations with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. For class VI to VIII, a candidate must have passed a 2-year diploma course in Primary education and a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the MAHA TET website link for your reference that is https://mahatet.in/
30th September 2021, 11:29 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates who have passed class 12 exams and hold a diploma or degree in Education (D. Ed or B. Ed) can apply for the Maharashtra TET exam.

Age Limit:-

There is no age limit as prescribed by the board for the candidates regarding appearing in the TET.
30th September 2021, 04:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Basic eligibility criteria for government Teaching job through MAHA TET:-

I) Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have passed class 12th examination with a recognised board with at least 50% marks. In addition to this, the candidate must have also completed a two-year Diploma in Primary Education (D.T.ED) from a recognized institution of the state.
II) Age Limit:- There is no age limit as prescribed by the board for the candidates regarding appearing in the TET.

For further more details about eligibility criteria candidates can visit into the official website of MAHATET 2021.
30th September 2021, 05:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Criteria for government Teaching job through MAHA TET:-

A candidate who have passed class 12th exams and hold a diploma or degree in education ( D.Ed or B.Ed ) can apply for Maharashtra TET or CTET exam.

After passing these exams you are eligible to get teaching job.
30th September 2021, 06:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Criteria for government Teaching job through MAHA TET?

Obtained a bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institute.
Secured a minimum of 45% marks.
Obtained any of the valid education or elementary education degrees, such as Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.).
30th September 2021, 07:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Criteria for government Teaching job through MAHA TET is that you must have a bachelor's degree from any recognized university. You must secure a minimum of 45% marks.

The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?