26th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?

I have done b.pharmacy with first class from mumbai university.and now i m 38 years old lady.if i complete my bed also .will i get job in school r college to teach maths r science. r i have to study MA in maths too. what is age factor for ladies to get government teaching jobs.pl help

26th September 2015, 01:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done b.pharmacy with first class from mumbai university.and now i m 38 years old lady.if i complete my bed also .will i get job in school r college to teach maths r science. r i have to study MA in maths too. what is age factor for ladies to get government teaching jobs.pl help
You have completed B.Pharmacy and B.Ed course so you are eligible for government sector jobs like assistant school teacher through TET exam.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
26th September 2015, 08:16 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?

The age criteria for government teacher jobs for women:
Age limit for Primary Teacher: 30 years
Age limit for Physical Education, Drawing, and Music teacher: 35 years
Age Limit for Post Graduate teachers:40 years
Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Age limit for Trained Graduate Teachers: 35 years
Age limit for Primary Teacher:30 years
so,if you want to get a government teacher job you have to complete your masters / post graduation.
24th May 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old l have completed M SC microbiology when I complete B Ed I am 38 years old can I get government job in that stage
24th February 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 th from science with 40% now I am 27 years old I want to be a teacher please suggest me what should I do.......
Mumbai
25th February 2017, 08:52 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?

You mentioned that you have completed B.ed from recognized university.

To become teacher you must prepare for Primary teacher stage( class I to V)
For becoming teachers for class VI-VII you must appear for Elementary stage.

You are eligible for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) if you have completed higher secondary examination with 50%.

There is no age criteria for TET.

For getting job in government sector as a teacher the age limit should be below 30 years for general category. For sc/st age relaxation should be 5years.

I hope it will help you.
24th April 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

My age is 31 years i have completed B.ED from mumbai open catagory am i eligible for govt job in maharashtra
22nd March 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 52. Well qualified,experienced , ctet ,uptet , B.A. B.Ed., well versed in Hindi, English and Sanskrit. Still ,I have to work in private school with very low salary.....is there no hope for me in govt school, navoday etc. ?
19th July 2020, 10:16 AM
Siddharth717

The age criteria for government teacher jobs for women:
Age limit for Primary Teacher: 30 years
Age Limit for Post Graduate teachers:40 years
Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Age limit for Trained Graduate Teachers: 35 years
Age limit for Primary Teacher:30 years
so,if you want to get a government teacher job you have to complete your masters / post graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?