22nd September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Date of ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment written test?

Hello everyone, I have already applied in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment and waiting for the announcement of written exam. If anyone of you know that when they are going to conduct written test then please let me know.

26th September 2018, 12:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment written test?

The date of examination for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment, has not been declared yet. The date will be highlighted on the company's website as soon as it is decided. Candidates can keep a regular eye on the website for the details.

Web: http://careers.ecil.co.in
26th September 2018, 12:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Date of ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment written test has not announced yet. Details regarding date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later by registered e-mail of the candidates. Candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics / Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Science are eligible to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment.*Upper Age limit of the candidates should not exceed 28 years (as on 31.08.2018).
28th September 2018, 12:57 AM
ritesh0691

-The date of examination for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment has not been declared yet.
-The date will be publish on the company's website as soon as it is decided.
-Candidates can a regular check the official website for the dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?