24th September 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Technical Officer under ECIL recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Junior Technical Officer in ECIL? I have applied in ECIL recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

28th September 2018, 09:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Technical Officer under ECIL recruitment?

Pay Scale offered for Junior Technical Officer under ECIL Recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale that is offered for the position of a Junior Technical Officer under this ECIL recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technical Officer

>> Consolidated Monthly Contract Pay (Inclusive all Rs) - Rs.19,032/- per month

If you meet the criteria, I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 29th September, 2018.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Detailed Notification
28th September 2018, 05:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Technical Officer under ECIL recruitment?

The pay scale allotted to ECIL Junior Technical Officer is Rs. 19032/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognised university and the upper age limit is 28 years.

The last date to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2018 is 29th September 2018.
28th September 2018, 07:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As a fresher Junior Technical Officer in ECIL, a candidate may get an approximate salary of Rs. 19,000/- per month. The salary may increase gradually as per the performance and the experience of the candidate. The job role of a Junior Technical Officer is field operation.
29th September 2018, 07:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

ECIL (Electronics Corporation of Indian Limited) Junior Technical Officer:

The eligibility criteria for this is candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit is 28 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

Pay scale for this post is Rs 19,032/- per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.ecil.co.in.
29th September 2018, 11:29 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to this post.

The eligibility criteria is Candidates should be B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in the disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Science.

Relevant post qualification hands-on industrial experience will be an added advantage.

Pay Scale: Rs 19,032.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
30th September 2018, 01:59 AM
ritesh0691

Vacancy Details of ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment:

Name of the Post Pay Scale No of Vacancies
Jr. Technical Officer Rs. 19,032/- 100
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) Rs. 17,498/- 300
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II) Rs. 15,912/- 106
Total 506
30th September 2018, 09:09 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

For the post of ECIaL Junior Technical Officer,

The pay scale alloted is Rs. 19,032 per month.

Type of apply for the job is online.

There is experience of 0-2 years.
B. E/B. Tech graduate are eligible to apply for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?