24th September 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

28th September 2018, 10:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, there is a relaxation available for OBC category candidates as per the government norms. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technical Officer

>> Upper age limit for Junior Technical Officer - 28 years
Age Criteria is considered as on 31st August, 2018 and of course yes there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> 3 years age relaxation is available for OBC category candidates. You may refer the below notification for getting more detailed information.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Detailed Notification
28th September 2018, 07:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you will get relaxation in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate. The company gives a relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates. 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates. As you are an OBC candidate, so you are eligible for 3 years age relaxation.
29th September 2018, 07:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

ECIL (Electronics Corporation of Indian Limited) Junior Technical Officer:

For this, candidate upper age limit is 28 years.

Relaxation are available for reserved category as per rules.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.ecil.co.in.
29th September 2018, 11:31 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to this post.

The eligibility criteria is Candidates should be B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in the disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Science.

Relevant post qualification hands-on industrial experience will be an added advantage.

Candidate upper age limit is 28 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category as per Govt. rules.

So, you can get relaxation in this post being an OBC candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
30th September 2018, 09:02 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

For the recruitment of ECIL Junior Technical Officer job,

Age requirement ~

There is minimum age limit for the post of Junior Technical Officer is 28 years.

As, you are a OBC candidate there is relaxation available for reserved categories.

Selection procedure is based on written and interview marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?