7th October 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about AAI Junior Executive(HR) recruitment

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for AAI recruitment for Junior Executive HR. I have completed my MBA in HR. Can you please let me know the details of this post?

19th October 2015, 10:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about AAI Junior Executive(HR) recruitment

As you want to apply for the post of Junior Executive HR post in AAI. And you want to know about the details about this post.

Educational qualification:Graduate & full- time regular MBA or equivalent (two years duration) with specialization in HRM/HRD/PM&IR/Labour Welfare.

Age Limit:
--27 years for General category
--30 years for OBC
--32 years for SC/ST

Selection Procedure: The selection Procedure consists of written exam followed by interview.

**The written exam for the Junior Executive HR posts consists of two paper. Paper 1 consist of objective questions related to your technical branch such as Performance management system, Recruitment & Selection etc. While the paper 2 is of descriptive type consists of comprehension and essay writing.

**Below are the detailed advertisement and syllabus regarding the post of junior executive HR post in AAI.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aai law 2.pdf(175.6 KB, 243 views)
File Type: pdf aai law.pdf(1.11 MB, 226 views)
3rd December 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about AAI Junior Executive(HR) recruitment

I have given aai hr junior executive exam today.at the end of exam there is a descriptive question I have written that in answer sheet but forgot to mark as answered option,will my answers will be checked???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?