7th October 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AAI Junior Executive recruitment if waiting for result of B.Tech?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech(ECE) final year student. My final semester result will be announced only one month away. AAI has been declared the date to register to the post of Junior Executive in this month? Can I apply now?

16th October 2015, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AAI Junior Executive recruitment if waiting for result of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a B.Tech(ECE) final year student. My final semester result will be announced only one month away. AAI has been declared the date to register to the post of Junior Executive in this month? Can I apply now?
After completion of B.Tech degree, you can apply for AAI Junior Executive recruitment.

Educational qualification:-

Full time Bachelor's Degree(3 years) in B.SC with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks

(OR)

Full time Bachelor's degree in Engineering(BE/B.TECH) in Electronics/Telecommunications/IT with minimum 60% marks.

Age Limit:

18 to 27 years

Important dates:-

Online application-14th November 2015
Last date for application 13th December 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?