12th May 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Information about Junior Assistant Recruitment?

i want to know abt junior assistance recuitment as i not able to understand itz over..or still time is left...& plz tell me the next junior assistance exam...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection process for the post of Junior Assistant Recruitment examination
  2. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information about Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? When the application form will be released?
  4. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  5. When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  8. Information about recruitment in post of computer assistant in West Bengal?
  9. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  10. Last 10 years question papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  11. After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?
  12. Aptitude question papers of previous year and reference books for preparation of ONGC Junior Technician Assistant written exam?
  13. TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of government jobs are available for diploma(Mechanical) holders in Punjab? How to apply for the same?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. What is the syllabus of SCCL Junior Assistant Grade-II written exam?
  17. In which exams I should appear to get job in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  18. Sample question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
14th August 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Junior Assistant Recruitment?

which is the next exam aftr clering screening test
27th September 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

wht is the syllabus of the main exam of cbse junior assistant post?
4th April 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

when will the final result of junior assistant be declared?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?