20th September 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BSF GD Sub Inspector recruitment?

Dear friends, I have heard that BSF has introduced its GD Sub Inspector recruitment. I want to get the details of GD Sub Inspector recruitment which is announced by BSF. Kindly provide me all the relevant information in details of this recruitment asap.

23rd September 2018, 07:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BSF GD Sub Inspector recruitment?

Detailed Information about BSF GD Sub Inspector recruitment:

The eligibility criteria to apply for BSF GD Sub Inspector Recruitment is candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 21 to 32 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

There are total 224 vacancies are available in BSF GD Sub Inspector recruitment.

Border security force will pay the best pay scale for the applicants as per their norms & Conditions. Rs: 35,400 to 1,12,400

For more information, you can visit their official website.
23rd September 2018, 08:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BSF GD Sub Inspector recruitment?

Detailed Information about BSF GD Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about BSF GD Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Border Security Force (BSF)

Name of the Job Position - Sub Inspector (GD)

In order to be eligible for this recruitment, you must meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> You must have passed "Graduation" in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> And you must have completed 4 years service (Including training)

>> Upper age limit will be 32 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have maintained minimum good APARs grading of last 4 years and must have "unblemished clean record of entire service until issue of offer of the appointment".

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?