26th August 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply in UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment?

Hello Everyone,
Please give me all information about UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment? Also tell me how I can apply for this?

25th February 2016, 05:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment?

UPSC released the notification for the post of Drug Inspector. You are interested to know about the details for this post. Following are the details for this post.

Educational qualification: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent. Student also possesses experience in its field too.

Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection is done on the basis of interview.

>>You can apply for this post through online from its official website. Basically the notification is published in the month of March. So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch with UPSC website to get aware about notification. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, selection process etc then you can go through previous year notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?