13th January 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Railway Recruitment Cell Group-D recruitment?

Sir,
I am from Mumbai and came to know about the recruitment of Railway Recruitment Cell for Group-D post. Can you please provide me the information in details? Please help me with this.

21st September 2016, 11:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Railway Recruitment Cell Group-D recruitment?

Detailed Information about Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Recruitment:

Railway Recruitment releases the notification for filling up vacancies for Group D posts and they include Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, Junior Accountant cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Assistant Station Master, Senior Clerk cum typist, Transport Assistant and Inquiry cum reservation clerk posts. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

>> Candidates must have passed 10th Class or ITI or relevant qualification

>> Candidates who are appearing or awaiting for the result of 10th Class Exam are not eligible

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 33 years in order to apply.

>> The syllabus of this recruitment include General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General Science and Arithmetic Ability sections.

>> The pattern of exam is,
* Arithmetic Ability - 25 marks
* General Knowledge - 20 Marks
* General Science - 30 Marks
* General Intelligence - 25 Marks
9th December 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Railway Recruitment Cell Group-D recruitment?

I am preparing for railway, so I am getting confuse how myself will start for railway. Please tell me syllabus, competitive books & which author, which subject I have to read I unknown about group a,b,c,d Sir I want to know details about preparation and about group. Sir myself Dhananjay Kumar Gupta a physically challenged student with 2 science & ITI qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?