27th January 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply for IBPS recruitment exam?

Hello everyone
I am reading in b.com final year
and i want to give ibps exam because I
am interested in Banking sector
can you tell me the details of this IBPS exam
and also I need to know the eligibility criteria....
please let me know as soon as possible

29th January 2015, 03:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for IBPS recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I am reading in b.com final year
and i want to give ibps exam because I
am interested in Banking sector
can you tell me the details of this IBPS exam
and also I need to know the eligibility criteria....
please let me know as soon as possible
No, after completion of graduation degree you can apply for IBPS exam. Final year of degree courses candidates are not eligible for IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
29th January 2015, 05:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for IBPS recruitment exam?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for IBPS exam. So, you are eligible to apply for IBPS exam only after the completion of your graduation. If you can qualify this exam, then you can apply for a bank jobs at almost 21 banks with your IBPS exam score.

Eligibility:-
Candidate must have completed his/her graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Candidate should have minimum age of 20 years and which is not more than 30 years, age relaxation is provided as per government rules.

Exam Pattern:-
26th December 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my gratuation with 45%.bt i'm interested in banking sector. Can i apply for po,clerk etc.please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?