13th December 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Details about Multi tasking staff examination conducted by SSC?

Dear sirs, what has happened to Multi-tasking staff examination conducted by SSC? If anyone knows please share. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Thanks

kaushal

14th December 2015, 10:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Multi tasking staff examination conducted by SSC?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued official notification for filling up Multi Tasking Staff posts across India and the last date of receipt of Application was 23rd November 2015. Candidates who have successfully applied for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment are requested to wait till January 2016. Yes, SSC Multi Tasking Staff examination is expected to be conducted in the month of January 2016. So I suggest you to prepare very well for the Examination which is going to be held in the upcoming months. The expected date of SSC MTS Recruitment Examination conduct date is 10th January 2016. Hence I suggest you to keep vising your SSC region website (if you are from Chennai souther region then go to SSC Southern region website) for getting more latest details.
14th December 2015, 02:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Multi tasking staff examination conducted by SSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized board.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 18 years to 25 years .The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidate by 3 years, for SC/ST candidate by 5 years and 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates.

-Selection process involves of written test. Written test is conducted for two papers. Paper-I will be objective type and Paper-II will be descriptive type. Syllabus for paper I will consist of General Intelligence and Reasoning,Numerical Aptitude and General English . Syllabus for paper II will consist of short essay/letter in English and one language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
8th October 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

The post Multi task employees is permanent or contract basis / what is the pay scale of this post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?