7th March 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job when am 28 years old with only 12th qualification?

Is it possible to get government job when am 28 years old with only 12th qualification? Which all Government jobs I can apply for? Can you please guide me with the information on this soon? Waiting for a quick reply. Thank you.

16th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job when am 28 years old with only 12th qualification?

Yes dear you can apply for government jobs with your qualification and age limits. But there are very few chances or your qualification. So try to complete graduation first. Then you are eligible to apply for the various examination in government sector.

List of Jobs available for the 12th qualified students :

1.Postal Recruitments

a. Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistants

b. Multi Tasking

2.Staff Selection Services

a. Multi Tasking

b. SSC CHSL

3.SARC ( Railway Apprentice )

4.Defenese (this age is not allowed )

But once you complete the Graduation then you will have a chance to apply for the Exams like Civil's , Bank Exams and Indian Railways.
16th April 2015, 01:51 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job when am 28 years old with only 12th qualification?

Yes , it is possible to get a government job at the age of 28 with 12th qualification.

~ You can apply for the post of Attendent in National institute of Health and family welfare

~ you can apply for the post of Messanger in United bank of india

~ you can apply for the post of Project assitant in Calcutta university

~ You can apply for the post of Homegaurd in police department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?