8th January 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Details of Industrial Finance Corporation of India subsidiary companies?

Industrial finance corporation of india has set up how many subsidiary companies and what are they?

Related Questions:
  1. Who was the founder of ICICI bank?
  2. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  3. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  4. Shipping Corporation of India Limited papers for MBA Finance stream
  5. Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?
  6. Can I eligible for any Company having 4 years gap between BE and 12th and having secured more than 60% in 10th, 12th and BE?
  7. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  8. Which company occupies first place in steel?
  9. How to apply for B.Tech after passing 3 years diploma from Karnataka Open University
  10. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  11. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  12. What are the jobs for pre final year B.Tech students for mechanical engineering?
  13. Any company hiring freshers of computer science branch?
  14. How to get a job on Shipboard for a Deck Cadet Post?
  15. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  16. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which career line should I choose after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry Honors?
  18. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
16th January 2014, 05:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of Industrial Finance Corporation of India subsidiary companies?

I.F.C.I --- INDUSTRIAL FINANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD

This IFCI was established under the IFCI Act 1948 during July as first India’s Development bank .

It’s main objective is to make medium and Long term credit available to the Industrial undertakings .Also it assists them in creation of industrial facilities .
This IFCI sets up a new industrial undertaking , and for expansion and diversification of existing industrial undertaking .

It meets the working capital requirements of industrial concerns in some exceptional cases . Ans subscription and undertaking of public issues of shares and debentures .
It assures Direct financial support to the industrial units for undertaking new Projects , expansion , modernization and diversification and more .

The industrial Finance corporation of India has made a wide range of contributions in the various sectors in Indian Industry . IFCI has also been quite subservient in implementing the number of things that the Government of India Planned up to ensure financial benefits in to services .

IFCI carried out all the responsibilities regarding the Government’s Industrial policy initiatives till the establishment of ICICI in 1956 and IDBI in 1964 .

Some of the noteworthy contributions of IFCI include improvement of Indian Industry , export promotion , import permutation , development in business , pollution control measures , energy preservation , and rendering direct and indirect employment .

During the 1994 , IFCI was converted into a joint stock company and came out with a public issues of shares . It is basically managed by the Board of Directors . The floated institutions are like :: TFCI , ICRA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?