3rd March 2010, 04:26 PM
Cherry Bansal

Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?

Can i get the previous paper for written test held for the post of Executive-Finance in Power Grid Corporation of india Ltd.?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus for Management Trainee (Finance) in Power Grid Corporation and NBCC? What is the exam pattern for the same?
  3. Syllabus or sample question papers for Power grid, executive trainee ( finance)?
  4. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  5. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  6. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  7. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  8. How to join Powergrid Corporation of India on the post of Finance Assistant?
  9. Is there any written test available to get job in Power Grid Corporation India Ltd.? Qualification required for it?
  10. Sample question papers of Power Grid Exam for Executive Trainees, Electrical?
  11. Company Secretary final passed can appear for Executive Trainee at Power Grid Corporation?
  12. Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection? -- [New]
  13. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E?
  14. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Job in NTPC/BHEL or Power Grid Corporation having less than 60% in B.Tech (EEE)?
  16. For which companies can I apply after scoring 60% in BCA and BCA? and in 10th 53.6%?
  17. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  18. Need syllabus of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?
4th March 2010, 09:21 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?

Hi...
Friend you can get the sample papers from book-shops also and to get the sample paper online visit the below site:
www.jobsinindiainfo.com/2010/.../power-grid-executive-trainee-et-exam.html
6th March 2010, 02:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?

i will give you some important links, just check out these links and download papers from there-
www.gjtutorial.com/.../power-grid-corporation-india-pgcil-90-executive-trainees-electrical-finance.
www.jobsinindiainfo.com/.../power-grid-executive-trainee-et-2010.html.
7th March 2010, 02:37 AM
mathur

you can get sample papers form books like 'pratiyogita darpan' and 'upkar prakashans'

also visit:
www.gjtutorial.com/.../power-grid-corporation-india-pgcil-90-executive-trainees-electrical-finance.
13th March 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

hey man...why do you try to make wrong guidance..there is no any papers availabe......
14th April 2010, 11:10 PM
prasad.rajula

can some one tell me where are the free ebook downloads available for power grid and executive trainee previous papers and study material
30th May 2010, 09:30 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

download the sample papers from
careerquize.blogspot.com/2010/.../pgcil-recruitment-power-grid.html

www.gjtutorial.com/.../power-grid-corporation-india-pgcil-90-executive-trainees-electrical-finance/

www.jobsinindiainfo.com/.../power-grid-executive-trainee-et-exam.html
13th July 2010, 04:40 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

For Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd,
you go through the website:www.gjtutorial.com
22nd July 2010, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,
can u help me to get proper site to download hr sample papers.plz send details to me at [email protected]
12th August 2010, 09:39 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
As you want to know about the Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd,Then there is no any need of worry.
You can get it from the following websites,www.successcds.com
So just go and find the details on the given websites.
1st September 2010, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE UNIT OF RETENTIVITY
13th December 2010, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

mho or ohm inverse
6th February 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

pls send me powergrid executive traning sample paper [email protected]
17th February 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

if anybody get the model paper.. send the paper to my mail [email protected].. don't send the link.. plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?