11th September 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder can get the job in PWD office? When can I write CET exam?

It is possible to get the job of PWD officer in the age of 18 years

14th September 2021, 06:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder can get the job in PWD office? When can I write CET exam?

Yes, you can apply for junior engineer post in PWD if you have a got diploma in civil engineering from a recognised institute in India. Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year.
Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview. Therefore, just be prepared for the exam and try to perform well in it because only merit can get your selection.

The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 45 years. The minimum educational qualification is a secondary education from any recognised board. For reserved categories, there is relaxation in the upper age limit.
15th September 2021, 02:31 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Diploma holder can get the job in PWD office? When can I write CET exam?

1)First;
If you want job in municipality corporation than after graduation you have to just fill up their recruitment forms for posts of civil engineer and give their exam.
2)
Or, {{if you have concentrate and clear fundamentals on some subjects like surveying,fluid mechanics ,project management,water supply, etc}}.
Than that exams will too easy for you and you can easily get that job.
3)
**And on the other hand if you want job in central government than you have to give exam of SSC(staff selection commission) which requires aptitude,general awareness,current affairs, etc skill of yours .
16th September 2021, 11:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PWD job after completion of diploma.

Eligibility criteria:-

> Educational qualification - candidates should have completed their diploma in civil engineering from recognised college/ university.

> Age limit - minimum 18 years

> Selection - selection is based on merit or entrance exam.
16th September 2021, 11:57 PM
Chickuvshu

To get job in PWD office you complete your graduation or diploma with graduation in B.E/B.Tech.
Minimum age limit is 18years and Maximum age limit is 37 years.

Also the eligibility criteria for CET exam will be the same as it is now for graduate , 12th passed and 10th standard students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?