11th November 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Bank being a Diploma holder in Office Management?

I have completed Diploma in Office Management. I have secured 73% in my Diploma. I would like to know that which are the jobs available for me in Government sector? I am interested to work in Banks. So, I am eligible for Bank jobs?

19th November 2018, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Bank being a Diploma holder in Office Management?

PSU banks ask for a degree for their entrance exam of IBPS clerk and PO. Hence, if you are looking for PSU jobs, then it may not be possible on the basis of your diploma qualification.

Even private banks ask for graduation in commerce or BBA qualification. Some even have their own special course to recruit the best candidates.
20th November 2018, 11:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Bank being a Diploma holder in Office Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma in Office Management. I have secured 73% in my Diploma. I would like to know that which are the jobs available for me in Government sector? I am interested to work in Banks. So, I am eligible for Bank jobs?

The minimum eligibility to get a Clerk or Probationary Officer posts in nationalized banks will be a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Therefore, you have to study a Bachelor’s Degree to apply for the above mentioned posts in the banking industry. Candidates are selected for the above mentioned posts through a written examination and interview conducted by the IBPS or banks itself. Candidates can make use of the coaching classes available for the bank examination. The competition for the bank job is very high. Hence, one has to prepare well to clear the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?