12th April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get job in Hinduja TMT for Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder? Will I have to write exam and face interview?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering course and want to know eligibility criteria to get job in Hinduja TMT? Will I have to write exam and face interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for job in Hinduja TMT after Mechanical engineering? Eligibility criteria and salary packages for fresher?
  2. Is there any vacancy in Hinduja TMT for Mechanical Engineer? How to apply for it? How much salary I can get?
  3. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  4. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  5. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  8. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  9. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  10. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  11. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?
  13. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  14. How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  15. How to face a job interview? What's the eligibility criteria and knowledge we should have for the same?
  16. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study Mechanical Engineering being an IT Diploma holder?
16th April 2017, 12:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get job in Hinduja TMT for Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder? Will I have to write exam and face interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to get job in Hinduja TMT for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates:

There is a particular eligibility criteria in order to get job in Hinduja TMT recruitment. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Diploma background candidates are not eligible to get job in Hinduja TMT.

Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree or Graduation only are eligible to apply for this Hinduja TMT recruitment. Yes, you will have to appear in Entrance Examination and face Interview in order to get selected finally.

I suggest you to first complete Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering in order to be eligible and in order to find good number of job opportunities after completion of studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?