18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to attend Medical Officers Interview of Kolkata Municipal Corporation?

Hello everyone, I want to attend the interview of Medical Officers in Kolkata Municipal Corporation. I am a successful MBBS graduate and want to achieve this post. I would like to know that are the documents I have to maintain to attend the interview?

18th October 2018, 08:59 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Documents required to attend Medical Officers Interview of Kolkata Municipal Corporation?

Below are the mentioned documents:
Photo Identity Proof(Voter Id/Aadhaar/Passport)
Address Proof(Voter Id/Aadhaar/Passport)
Age Proof(Matriculation or other equivalent examination certificate)
MBBS Certificate & Registration
19th October 2018, 01:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to attend Medical Officers Interview of Kolkata Municipal Corporation?

Documents required to attend Medical Officers Interview of Kolkata Municipal Corporation are listed below :-

--> Photo proof Identity card (Passport or Voter Id)
--> Proof of Address (Passport or Voter Id)
--> Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
--> Certificate of MBBS and Registration
19th October 2018, 08:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to attend medical officer interview of Kolkata Municipal Corporation:-

Candidates may attend interview along with all original certificates, one set of photocopies, prescribed format application, one recent color photograph.
19th October 2018, 10:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to attend medical officer interview of Kolkata Municipal Corporation :-

Candidates may attend interview along with all of originals certificates.

One set of photocopies

Prescribed format application

One recent color photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?