1st March 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment?

Hi friends, I have heard about the recruitment of HARTRON Limited for Networking Assistant post. I would like to know whether there is an experience required to apply for this post of this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

5th March 2020, 12:28 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment?

Yes, experience are required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment.

Candidate must have at least 1 year working experience in troubleshooting, operation and maintenance of Electronics equipment, handling of LAN/WAN/Internet including Hardware and system software.
6th March 2020, 10:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication/BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT),/‘A’/’B’ level course from DOE/NIELIT with 55% marks from a recognised institution.

So, experience is not required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hartron.org.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?