10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Does the syllabus of IES exam changes every year? How to prepare for IES Exam while doing Master’s in Economics?

Whether IES Syllabus remains same or changes every year ? I am presently pursuing Master’s in Economics course and I am willing to appear in IES Examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Full details about IES exam including Syllabus? How to prepare for IES? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is best coaching for IES 2016 between Made Easy and IES Master?
  3. Full information about IES exam including syllabus? How to prepare for IES? I am a 3rd year civil student
  4. What is IES? Details about this exam and syllabus of it?
  5. Will I get be eligible for IES exam after completing my PG in Economics? What is the syllabus of the exam?
  6. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Whether an Economics postgraduate is eligible to join Indian Economics Services? Procedure and syllabus?
  8. How to prepare for IES exam while in 2nd year EEE?
  9. Am i eligible to appear in IES exam in final year of B.E Mechanical?
  10. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  11. How ca I prepare for IES entrance exam
  12. Eligibility for IES after B.Tech (IT)? Is IT syllabus going to be added to IES syllabus?
  13. Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?
  14. How to prepare for IES Exam? List of subjects with syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  16. How to prepare for IES exam?
  17. About ies exam
  18. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune?
12th June 2016, 01:56 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does the syllabus of IES exam changes every year? How to prepare for IES Exam while doing Master’s in Economics?

You are pursuing Master’s in Economics and willing to appear in Indian Economic Service (IES) exam. NO, IES examination syllabus does not change every year. It remains same.

Following are the details for this exam:

Educational qualification: Student must possess post graduation degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized board or university. Students in the final year of their post graduation course can also apply for this.

Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by viva voice.

>>If you want to know about the examination pattern, syllabus of exam then you can go through the detailed advertisement of Indian Economic Service Exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC-IES_ISS-Examination.pdf(305.6 KB, 19 views)
6th November 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does the syllabus of IES exam changes every year? How to prepare for IES Exam while doing Master%u2019s in Economics?

I completed my 12 th. I want to start ies exam preparation from b.tech 1st year because I am average student. Please give me study plan to reach my goals. I am from ece branch.
12th April 2021, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does the syllabus of IES exam changes every year? How to prepare for IES Exam while doing Master%u2019s in Economics?

Do the syllabus for IES/ESE change from year tp year!?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?