9th April 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me with the educational qualification for applying in the Assistant Survey Manager post of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment. I am actually interested in applying for this post. Kindly help me with the educational qualification. Waiting for your response!

12th April 2020, 10:43 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Survey (or) Mine Survey and Mine Surveyor’s certificate of competency under CMR 2017.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/.
13th April 2020, 04:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment?

The minimum education required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) recruitment for Assistant Managers (Survey) are as below :-

* You must have completed your Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine
Survey (or) Mine Survey.

ii) You must hold Mine Surveyor’s certificate of competency under CMR 2017.

In addition to above mentioned educational qualification, you must have at least 05 years of Post qualification experience in the area of Mine surveys &
Leveling.

For complete information and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to NLC Limited carer portal i.e; https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/careers/CAREER.htm.
13th April 2020, 10:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for post of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment is as below:

>>Candidate must have minimum qualification of diploma in mining or mining or mine survey or mine survey. Apart from this, mine surveyor certificate of competency under CMR 2017 is necessary.

>>Post qualification experience of 5 years in Mine survey and leveling is necessary.

The upper age limit for general category candidate is 30 years. It is relaxed by three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

The last date for online application has been extended from 7th April to 7th May 2020 due to ongoing pandemic called COVID 19 and nationwide lockdown.
13th April 2020, 02:35 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment :

* Educational qualifications

Candidates should have Diploma in mining or Mining and Mine Survey.

Candidates should also have Mine Surveyor’s certificate of competency under CMR 2017.

Candidates should also have minimum post qualification experience of 05 years in the area of Mine surveys & Leveling.

For more information log on to official website.
13th April 2020, 04:23 PM
harshandshubham

Educational Qualification required to apply for neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant survey Manager recruitment are:
1) Candidate should be diploma in mining or mine survey or mine surveyors of competency under CMR 2017.
2) Candidate should have minimum post qualification experience of 5 years in the area of Mine surveys and leveling.
13th April 2020, 04:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment:-

Educational qualification: candidates should be completed a diploma in mining (or) mining & mine survey's (or) mine survey and mine surveyor's certificate of competency.
Candidate should have minimum post qualification experience of a 5 years in the area of mine surveys and leveling.
15th April 2020, 04:11 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment:

Qualification:1) Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine
Survey (or) Mine Survey and
2) Mine Surveyors certificate of competency under CMR 2017

Minimum Post qualification experience of 5 years in the area of Mine surveys &
Leveling.
17th April 2020, 10:42 AM
Vismithagowda

Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Survey (or) Mine Survey and Mine Surveyor’s certificate of competency under CMR 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?