9th April 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment 2020?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for the Assistant Survey Manager post of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in NLC. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

12th April 2020, 10:33 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment 2020?

Requirements to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Survey (or) Mine Survey and Mine Surveyor’s certificate of competency under CMR 2017. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/.
13th April 2020, 10:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment 2020?

The requirements to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survery Manager recruitment 2020 is as below:

>>If you want to apply, you must have done diploma in mining or mining and mine survey or mine survey. Mine Surveyor's certificate of competency under CMR 2017 is mandatory.

>> Five years of work experience in Mine survey or leveling works post academic qualification.

The upper age limit for General category candidate is 30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The last date to apply is 7th May 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?