13th April 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician recruitment?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know how I can apply for Medical Record Technician recruitment of AIIMS Patna this year? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know as I am interested in this job recruitment. Please help me in this regard.

15th April 2020, 01:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician recruitment?

Procedure to apply for AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Patna Medical Record Technician recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Patna Medical Record Technician recruitment 2020 application form is For Gen/ OBC category candidates is Rs. 1000/-, For SC/ ST/EWS/Women category Candidates is Rs. 200/- and For PWD/Ex-servicemen category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://aiimspatna.org/.
15th April 2020, 01:34 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How can I apply for AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician recruitment?

How can I apply for AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician recruitment :

For applying AIIMS Patna Record Technician, applicants can submit their application only through ON-LINE. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Patna website i.e. http://www.aiimspatna.org.

The last date of online submission of application is 7th June 2020.

No document or online application form is not required to be sent to office
however, candidates keep the copy of the application form, alongwith proof of payment for their proof.

Application fee : Rs. 1,000/- for General and OBC, other SC/ST/Women Candidates/EWS :- Rs. 200/- This fee of Rs. 200/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, if the candidate attend exam.
15th April 2020, 02:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician recruitment?

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ https://aiimspatna.org/ before 07th of June 2020.

Cost of application -
For GEN/OBC - Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST/EWS/Women candidates - Rs. 200/-
For PWD/ Ex-Servicemen - No Fee
15th April 2020, 04:11 PM
harshandshubham

Procedure to apply for AIIMS ,Patna Medical Record Technician Recruitment are:
1)Visit the official site of AIIMS,Patna.
2) Click on apply online and download the application form.
3) Fill the application form carefully and pay the payment of application through net banking.
4) Cross check it carefully again and submit the form.
5) Take print of the details for future reference.
15th April 2020, 05:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for AIIMS Patna opening for Medical Record Technician, all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://aiimspatna.org/public/mrt.php by 07.06.2020 (till 12:00 PM).

Also, the cost for filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 1000/- in case of General/OBC category candidates while Rs. 200/- in case of SC/ST/Women/EWS category candidates. Further, candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen/PWD category are exempted from application fee payment.
15th April 2020, 05:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

> Candidates should apply through online.
> online application available on the official website.
> Online registration starts from 07/04/2020 to 07/05/2020.
> Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
> Candidates must upload the photo and signature in the online application form.
> After submitting online recruitment application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the final submitted online recruitment application.
15th April 2020, 05:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the recruitment online.

The last to fill the online application form is 7th June 2020.

So, if you have the required qualification, you can apply at www.aiimspatna.org.
16th April 2020, 03:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician requirement:-

1- Candidates should applying through online.
2 - Online application available on the official AIIMS Patna website candidates application available on the official website:
www.aiimspatna.org
3 - Online registration starts from 07/04/ 2020 to 07/05/ 2020
4 - Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number
5 - Candidates must upload the photo and signature in the online application form
6 - After submitting the online requirement application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online requirement application.

Application Fee:
General OBC - 1000 /-
SC/ST women candidates / EWS - Rs. 200/-
17th April 2020, 08:31 AM
Vismithagowda

Procedure to apply for AIIMS ,Patna Medical Record Technician Recruitment are:
1)Visit the official site of AIIMS,Patna.
2) Click on apply online and download the application form.
3) Fill the application form carefully and pay the payment of application through net banking.
4) Cross check it carefully again and submit the form.
5) Take print of the details for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?