30th August 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for the recruitment of Grade-VII HMV Operator-I in Oil India Limited. Please help me to know about the educational qualification asap.

31st August 2020, 09:34 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream and possess minimum 4 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence. Three years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://oil-india.com/.
31st August 2020, 09:46 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board.

Candidate should have Three years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles.

For detailed information, log on to https://oil-india.com/.
31st August 2020, 11:23 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment:-

> Passed 10 + 2 in any stream the government has a recognised board / University.
> Must be at least four years old and valid commercial heavy motor issued driving licence by government of Assam / Arunachal Pradesh.
> Must be at least 3 years of work experience.
31st August 2020, 12:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 in any stream from a recognised board or university.

°°° The candidate must possess minimum four years old and valid professional heavy motor vehicle driving licence issued by government of Assam or Arunachal Pradesh.

°°° The candidate must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like trailer, crane, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.

Click here for more information
31st August 2020, 01:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification and experience required as on the crucial date i.e. 18/09/2020-

• Passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.

• Must posses minimum 4 years old and valid professional heavy motor vehicle driving licence issued by government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh.

• Must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles.

Official website-
www.oil-india.com
31st August 2020, 01:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Education qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 10+2 from any of the recognised university in any stream.
Candidate must possess minimum 04 years old and valid professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
31st August 2020, 02:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Oil India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Grade-VII HMV Operator-I

>> You should have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in any discipline from a recognized university or board.

>> Should possess minimum 4 year old and valid professional heavy motor vehicle driving licence issued by Government of Assam or Arunachal Pradesh.

>> And also you must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like create, oil field equipment, trailer and other heavy vehicles.

@ Please refer to the notification that is attached below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
31st August 2020, 02:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to be eligible for filling an application for Oil India Limited recruitment for Operator I (HMV) Grade VII is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of Oil India Limited i.e; www.oil-india.com and then navigating to Current openings section.
31st August 2020, 02:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in any stream from a government recognised educational board and must also possess minimum 04 year old and valid professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.

Work Experience -
Candidate must have 03 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
31st August 2020, 04:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board and must have at least 4 years old and the valid commercial heavy motor driving license issued by the Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh. The candidate must have at least 3 years work experience of driving heavy vehicles like trailer and Crane and the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.oil-india.com
31st August 2020, 06:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The essential education required to apply for Oil India Limited Operator I (HMV) Grade VII recruitment is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

For more information and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can visit the official website of Oil India Limited i.e; www.oil-india.com.
31st August 2020, 07:16 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is given below.

Candidate must have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent from a recognised Board/Institute/University.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 18/9/2020.
31st August 2020, 08:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The essential education required for filling an application for Oil India Limited HMV Operator-I Grade VII recruitment is a Class 12th in any stream from a recognized board.

For complete details regarding the same vacancy, you can refer to the link www.oil-india.com.
1st September 2020, 11:40 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment:-

The candidate should have passed 12th in any stream from government recognised board / University.

Must possess minimum 04 year old and valid professional heavy motor vehicle driving licence issued by government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.

Must have minimum 03 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
1st September 2020, 02:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment :-

i) You must have passed Higher secondary examination in any stream form any recognized Board or Institute to get eligible for this post.

ii) You must have at least four years old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam or Arunachal Pradesh.

(iii) You should have at least three years of working experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.oil-india.com/
1st September 2020, 04:00 PM
My true support

Educational qualifications required to apply for Oil India limited Grade - vii HMV Operator -1 recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any stream from Recognized Boards/University and minimum experience with profession.

For further reference and updates go through the link .
2nd September 2020, 02:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Oil India Limited Grade -Vll HMV Operator -1 recruitment :
*Educational qualifications

Candidates should have done 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.

Candidates also possess a minimum of 04 year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence and also must have minimum of 03 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles.

Age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.

For more information log on to official website.
2nd September 2020, 06:21 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is:

i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from recognized Board.

ii) Must possess minimum 4 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.

Experience: Must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?