30th August 2020, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Grade-VII HMV Operator-I in Oil India Limited. Can any of you kindly let me know about the selection procedure? Waiting for your response!

31st August 2020, 09:29 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment will be based on Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.

Pay scale allotted to Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 34,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is 36 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://oil-india.com/.
31st August 2020, 12:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

°°°Selection process will consist of written test and heavy vehicle driving test.

°°°Candidates will be called for written test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.

°°° The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:

1) English language and General Knowledge with some questions on Oil India Limited
2)Reasoning, arithmetic/numerical and mental ability.
3)Domain or relevant technical knowledge

°°° The questions in the written test will be pattern of multiple choice questions for a total of 100 marks.

°°° There will be no negative marking in the written test.

°°° The written test will be bilingual that is English and Assamese.

°°° The total duration of the written test will be 2 hours.

°°° The pass marks to qualify in the written test is minimum 50%.

°°° Candidates will be short listed in the order of merit that is based on marks obtained in the written test and will be called for the heavy vehicle driving test in the ratio of 1 ratio 2.

Click here for more information
31st August 2020, 01:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Selection Methodology in Oil India Limited Grade- VII HMV Operator-I recruitment 2020:

• The selection committee will conduct a written test and heavy vehicle driving test. Candidates will be called for written test only on the basis of the declaration in the online application. The written test will be format of multiple choice questions and there will be no negative marking. The pass marks to qualify in the written test is minimum 50%.
The total duration of the test will be two hours.

• Questions will be asked from English language and general knowledge, reasoning numerical ability common technical knowledge etc.
31st August 2020, 02:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Oil India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Grade-VII HMV Operator-I

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Test and
@ Heavy Vehicle Driving Test

>> Written Test consists of the below mentioned pattern,
* English Language & General Knowledge or Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited - 20% marks
* Reasoning, Arithmetic or Numerical & Mental Ability - 20%
* Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge - 60% marks

>> No Negative Marking in Written Test
>> Duration of Examination is 2 hours
>> Pass marks to qualify the written test is Minimum 50% marks.

@ Please refer to 2nd page for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
31st August 2020, 02:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection methodology to used for recruitment of Operator I (HMV) Grade VII comprises of two stages :-

* Stage I) Written Test.

* Stage II) Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.

Further, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in Written Test only as the Driving Test is qualifying in nature.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://oilindia.onlinereg.in/advt0120/home.aspx and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
31st August 2020, 02:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Written Test
Heavy Vehicle Driving Test

Cost of application -
For Gen/OBC - Rs. 200/-
For SC/ST/PwD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen - No application fee required
31st August 2020, 03:40 PM
Princee97

** Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment will be based on Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.

* Written test consists of -
1. Weightage of (20%)
a. English Language
b. General Knowledge/Awareness
c. questions on Oil India Limited
2. Weightage of (20%)
a. Reasoning
b. Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability
3. Weightage of (60%)
Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge( post related questions)

* For more details and for applying, you can visit on the given below link-
https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx
or
https://oilindia.onlinereg.in/advt0120/home.aspx
31st August 2020, 04:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment will be done on the basis of written test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board and must have at least 4 years old and the valid commercial heavy motor driving license issued by the Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh. The candidate must have at least 3 years work experience of driving heavy vehicles like trailer and Crane and the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.oil-india.com
31st August 2020, 06:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure to be followed in Oil India Limited Operator I (HMV) Grade VII recruitment is as following :-

--> Stage I ) Written Test : 100 marks.

--> Stage II) Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Test ( Qualifying in Nature).

The final selection will be made on the marks secured in Written test only HMV Driving Test is simply a qualifying test.

For complete details regarding the pattern of written test and other details related to the same recruitment, you can visit the official website of Oil India Limited i.e; www.oil-india.com.
31st August 2020, 07:18 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is given below.

The selection of candidate will be done through a Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.

Candidate will be paid emolument in the pay scale of Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 34,000 per month.
31st August 2020, 08:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The whole process of selection for recruitment as Operator-I (HMV) Grade VII under Oil India Limited will include two stages namely (i)Written Test followed by (II) Heavy Vehicle Driving Test which will be qualifying in nature.

For complete details regarding the same vacancy, you can visit the website www.oil-india.com.
1st September 2020, 11:42 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment:-

As per candidate's performance in written test and heavy vehicle driving test.

Note:-
If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
1st September 2020, 01:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1) Written Test

2) Heavy Vehicle Driving Test

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.oil-india.com/
1st September 2020, 04:09 PM
My true support

Selection procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade vii HMV Operator-l recruitment is based on written test and heavy vehicle driving test.

Note: Candidate will be called in written test when he /she fill the form Online successfully.

For further help and support go through the link .
2nd September 2020, 06:18 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure followed in Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment will be through Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.

Salary Package of Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is Rs. 16000 — Rs.34000 per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?