30th August 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

Hello everyone, I just came to know about the Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment of Oil India Limited. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please let me know asap.

31st August 2020, 09:46 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream and possess minimum 4 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence. Three years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://oil-india.com/.
31st August 2020, 11:57 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

°°° The candidate should have passed the 10 + 2 in any stream from government recognised board.

°°° Candidate must have minimum 4 year old and valid professional heavy motor vehicle driving licence issued by government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.

°°° Candidate must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, etc.

°°° Age Limit:

For Gen category - 18 to 30 years.
For SC/ST - 18 to 35 years.
For OBC - 18 to 33 years.

Click here for more information
31st August 2020, 01:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Oil India limited grade-VII HMV Operator- I recruitment-

Passed 10 + 2 in any stream from government recognised board or university.

Must possess minimum 4 years old and valid professional heavy motor vehicle driving licence issued by government of Assam / Arunachal Pradesh.

Must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like driving vehicles.

Age limit:

• Age should in between 18 to 30 years. However for SC/ST candidates it is 18 to 35 years and for OBC it is 18 to 38 years.
31st August 2020, 01:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Oil India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Grade-VII HMV Operator-I

>> You must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in any stream from a recognized board or university.

>> Should possess minimum 4 years old and valid professional heavy motor vehicle driving licence issued by the Government of Assam or Arunachal Pradesh.

>> Also must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like trailer, crane, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Of course, there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for official notification
31st August 2020, 02:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 10+2 in any of the stream from a recognised university.
Candidate must possess minimum 04 years old and valid professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
Candidate age should be-
Minimum- 18 years
Maximum- 30 years
31st August 2020, 02:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in any stream from a government recognised educational board and must also possess minimum 04 year old and valid professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 30 years
31st August 2020, 03:24 PM
Princee97

*Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment are as follows-
1. Candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board. 2. Candidates must have a minimum of 04 years old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
3. Candidates must have a minimum 03 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.

**For applying and more details , you can visit on the link provided below-
https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx
or
https://oilindia.onlinereg.in/advt0120/home.aspx
31st August 2020, 03:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board and must have at least 4 years old and the valid commercial heavy motor driving license issued by the Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh. The candidate must have at least 3 years work experience of driving heavy vehicles like trailer and Crane.

The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 30 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.oil-india.com
31st August 2020, 07:14 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is given below.

1.Candidate must have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent from a recognised Board/Institute/University .

2. Candidate must possess a HMV Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh as detailed in the advertisement.

3. Candidates must have minimum three years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field, equipment and other heavy vehicles.
1st September 2020, 11:29 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment:-

Educational qualification:

passed 12th in any stream from government recognised board / university.

Must possess minimum 0 4 year old and valid professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by government of Assam / Arunachal Pradesh.

Must have minimum 0 3 years of work experience in Driving Heavy Vehicle like a Crane, Trailer, Oil Field Equipment and other heavy vehicles.

Age limit is between 18 to 30 years.

Age relaxation :-
05 years for SC / ST
03 years for OBC ( Non Creamy Layer )
and as per Government of India directives for Ex - Servicemen category candidates.
1st September 2020, 02:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment :-

Educational qualification :-
------------------------------
You must have passed Higher secondary examination in any stream form any recognized Board or Institute to get eligible for this post.

Experience :-
----------------
i) You must have at least four years old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam or Arunachal Pradesh.

(ii) You should have at least three years of working experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.

------
Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 30 years to get eligible for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.oil-india.com/
2nd September 2020, 06:27 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment is:

i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from recognized Board.

ii) Must possess minimum 4 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.

Experience: Must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.

Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
3rd September 2020, 10:54 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Eligibility to apply for Oil India Limited Grade-VII HMV Operator-I recruitment?

Eligibility:
Qualification:

Candidates applying for Operator-I (HMV) Grade-VII posts through Oil India Recruitment 2020

- must have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent from a recognised
Board/Institute/University

- and possess a HMV Driving Licence issued by Government of
Assam/Arunachal Pradesh as detailed in the advertisement.e

Age : 18 years of age and not have exceeded 30 years of age as on
September 18, 2020,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?