18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

Hi, I came to know that UPPSC published the recruitment of Economic And Statistical Officer. I want to know about the educational qualification which is essentially required to apply for this post under this recruitment. Please let me know immediately.

18th October 2018, 08:18 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

UPPSC is published the notification of Economic And Statistical Officer for Economic And Statistical Prabag, Rajya Niyojan Sansthan of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates willing to apply for this recruitment must have obtained qualification which is mentioned below-
> PG in Commerce/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Mathematical Statistics with 55% marks from any recognized university of India.
OR
> PG Diploma in Statistics of two years from recognized Government Institute

> Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script
19th October 2018, 11:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for UPPSC Economics and Statistical officer recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this UPPSC Economics and Statistical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Economics and Statistical Officer

Educational Qualification:

>> You must have passed Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Commerce or Statistics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.

>> Or 2 years post graduate diploma in Statistics from a recognized university and knowledge of Hindi in devnagri script.

>> Preferential qualification:-

@ Serve in the territorial army for minimum period of 2 years. Or
@ must have obtained B Certificate of National cadet corps, shall other things being equal.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?