18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria for the post of Economic And Statistical Officer of UPPSC recruitment? I want to get selected so I want to know about the selection procedure. Please let me know about the selection procedure asap.

21st October 2018, 11:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for can visit the official website at (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/) and register themselves for the recruitment. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the written examination followed by personal interview.

21st October 2018, 08:23 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

Selection procedure of UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment is given below.

1. First of all, the candidate should have passed M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, PG Diploma from a recognized university.

2. The age of the candidate should be in between 21 to 40 years.

3. As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Written examination and interview.

4. The last date for the submission of application form is 1 Nove 2018.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?