18th October 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How many Economic And Statistical Officer vacancies are available under UPPSC recruitment?

Dear friends, I came to know that recently UPPSC is published a recruitment for the post of Economic And Statistical Officer. I would like to know about the vacancies that how many vacancies are there for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this?

18th October 2018, 09:12 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: How many Economic And Statistical Officer vacancies are available under UPPSC recruitment?

UPPSC is published a recruitment Economic And Statistical Officer in Economic And Statistical Prabag, Rajya Niyojan Sansthan of Uttar Pradesh.
There are total 4 vacancies available for Economic And Statistical Officer in Economic And Statistical Prabag, Rajya Niyojan Sansthan of Uttar Pradesh through UPPSC recruitment.
19th October 2018, 12:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Economic And Statistical Officer vacancies are available under UPPSC recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in UPPSC Economics and Statistical officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in UPPSC Economics and Statistical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Economics and Statistical Officer

Total number of vacancies for this post - 4 vacancies (General Recruitment)

Division of above vacancies are given below,
@ General category - 1 vacancy
@ OBC candidates of UP - 3 vacancies

Nature of the post - Gazetted or Permanent

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?