5th January 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Electrical & Electronics question papers of previous year and pattern of HPCL Officer Trainee recruitment exam?

hello sir/mam,
i have applied for the post of officer trainee in hpcl,i am not able find any previous years test papers and also pattern of exam relating to hpcl (officer trainee) for electrical and elctronics[eee].....could you help me out please...kindly requesting you please...

6th January 2015, 11:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electrical & Electronics question papers of previous year and pattern of HPCL Officer Trainee recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/mam,
i have applied for the post of officer trainee in hpcl,i am not able find any previous years test papers and also pattern of exam relating to hpcl (officer trainee) for electrical and elctronics[eee].....could you help me out please...kindly requesting you please...
Below are the attachments of HPCL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt HPCL control system.txt(9.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electrical.txt(6.5 KB, 139 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electronics.txt(8.9 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL English 1.pdf(36.6 KB, 173 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 188 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?