7th October 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Paper Pattern for HPCL Officer Trainee Exam in Electrical Discipline

hai i haea applied for hpcl officer trainee engineering can you send me the question pattern and syllabus for hpcl electrical discipline

7th October 2010, 07:35 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and Paper Pattern for HPCL Officer Trainee Exam in Electrical Discipline

It is basic of all your subject that you studied in your college every sem, then link and attachment will help you, Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OFFICER TRAINEE - FIRE AND SAFETY.pdf(119.0 KB, 541 views)
File Type: pdf FAQs for Open Advt.pdf(63.1 KB, 401 views)
7th October 2010, 11:09 PM
mseetharamster

Default Re: Syllabus and Paper Pattern for HPCL Officer Trainee Exam in Electrical Discipline

the syllabus is same of the branch you are from in engineering/technology....

I am giving the placement papers examination pattern.
The examination consists of two parts
part1-120 questions(quantitative,English language intellectual ability)
part2-50 questions(technical knowledge)
with two hours time and no negative marking.

And the questions in technical knowledge come from the job you do if got selected.
most of the questions may come from control systems,digital electronics etc.,
9th October 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the format and type of questions for MECHANICAL DISCIPLINE..will be really thanful to u..

Sonia.
11th October 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

please tell me particularly about syallabus in elecronics in communicatiom
11th October 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and pattern for electronics and communication.
veena
11th October 2010, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...I have applied for hpcl- officer trainee -electrical engineer position... Can you send me the question pattern and syllabus for hpcl electrical discipline?
12th October 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hello....i have applied for hpcl-officer trainee-electronics &commm....will you plz send me question pattern and syllabus for this discipline
12th October 2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the format and type of questions for MECHANICAL DISCIPLINE..will be really thanful to u..
ashok
12th October 2010, 01:53 PM
ashokkumar nelapati

ashok kumar
12th October 2010, 02:45 PM
kg1

sir plzz send me the previous year question papers of hpcl for mechanical strem.......if possible... and also the syllabus for hpcl.
13th October 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the previous year question papers of hpcl for mechanical strem.......if possible... and also the syllabus for hpcl.
13th October 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please send me the syllabus and previous year HPCL question papers for mechanical discipline to my mail id.. [email protected]

Ragu
15th October 2010, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

hi,
can you plz send me the syllabus and last year HPCL question papers for officer trainee-HR to my mail id [email protected]

Regards,
SHRADDHA
15th October 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please send me the syllabus and previous year HPCL question papers for mechanical discipline to my mail id..([email protected])
rahul mishra
17th October 2010, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

hello....i have applied for hpcl-officer trainee-electronics &commm....will you plz send me question pattern and syllabus for this discipline([email protected])
17th October 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus and exam pattern of mechanical stream....([email protected])
18th October 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

when exam will be carried out?
19th October 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus and exam pattern of ece stream ([email protected]
20th October 2010, 11:09 AM
Bhisma

Hi
Please send me the previous year question paper of hpcl exam.(Electrical Engineering).& also syllabus.
my email address:[email protected]
22nd October 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
please send me exam date and portion for electrical disipline my email id is:[email protected]
23rd October 2010, 12:46 PM
nileshmothe

Hi
Please send me the previous year question paper of hpcl exam.(Electronics & telecomm.Engineering).& also syllabus.
23rd October 2010, 09:27 PM
praveen.krishnann

hello everyone.
i have applied for the post officer trainee-human resources (HPCL), kindly send me the details about the exam pattern and the previous question papers. i will be thankful to you.
24th October 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi
Please send me the previous year question paper of hpcl exam.(Electrical Engineering).& also syllabus.
26th October 2010, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Please send me the previous year question paper of hpcl exam.(Mechanical Engineering).& also syllabus.
my email address:[email protected]..
27th October 2010, 12:44 PM
malathi.kalyani

hi please send me the syllabus of electrical engineering in hpcl exam and question papers pattern
27th October 2010, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir
i have applied for the post trainee engg (Mechanical) . Please send me the previous year question paper (Mechanical Engg) to [email protected]
28th October 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sIR,
I ve applied for information systems officers. Please send me the exam pattern and syllabus and what kind of questions can be expected.sh-- [email protected]
29th October 2010, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

PLS SEND ME THE SYLLABUS AND BOOKS TO BE READ FOR HPCL HR EXAM MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
29th October 2010, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me pattern of exam
30th October 2010, 08:21 PM
Rizz

1st November 2010, 12:57 PM
jaseemkh

please send me hpcl exam syllabus for electronics and communication to my mail id [email protected]

thanks
jaseem
1st November 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the syallbus of HR n previous year question paper of HPCL Exam
my mail id [email protected]
[email protected]
1st November 2010, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

hai this is v.p.vinturaj ,i would b very thankful if anyone sent me HPCL syllabus question paper (electronics) in [email protected]
8th November 2010, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
Please send me the previous year question paper of hpcl exam.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).& also syllabus.
8th November 2010, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hi can u tell me the pattern and detailed syllabus for engineering discipline?
8th November 2010, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

hiii this iz shivalik............can any one tell me that is there any individual cutoff marks of each section of hpcl?.......my id is [email protected] wl be thankful for that............
9th November 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

please send me hpcl exam syllabus for electronics and communication to my mail id [email protected]

thanks in advance
VINI
12th November 2010, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam please send hpcl syllabus & test patern for electronics and communication (engineers trainee)to my mail id:
[email protected]
13th November 2010, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me hpcl previous question papers of mechanical strem...plz.....
15th November 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send me hpcl previous question papers of chemical branch for officer trainee... at my id... [email protected]
............ plssssssss
18th November 2010, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;215815]hello sir...I have applied for hpcl- officer trainee -electrical engineer position... Can you send me the question pattern and syllabus for hpcl electrical discipline?and also written test hours
sangeeta poonia
19th November 2010, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have applied for HPCL - officer trainee -Information Technology.Kindly let me know the pattern of the of the paper and the syllabus for the exam.If there are any sample papers in any discipline please send it to [email protected]
22nd November 2010, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

plz send me hpcl previous question papers of electronic & communication branch for officer trainee... at my id .... my e-mail id is [email protected]
23rd November 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sIR,
I ve applied for information systems officers. Please send me the exam pattern and syllabus and what kind of questions can be expected.sh-- [email protected]
hey i too have applied for info sys officer...if u have got any article or paper related with the same then plz let me know on [email protected]
thnx in adv
shrikant.
26th November 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me hpcl model papers
27th November 2010, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME THE EXAM PATTERN N SYLLABUS FOR ELECTRONICS N COMMUNICATION DISCIPLINE AT MY MAIL ID
[email protected]

Thanks
Aditi Kalia
29th November 2010, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me Model papers and syllabus for Electronic and communication stream at my mail ID :[email protected]

Regards
Piriya
29th November 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
this is swetha .
plz send me hpcl previous question papers of electronics stream ...plz.....
30th November 2010, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

pl........tell me when is the hpcl officer trainee exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?