5th April 2023, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission to Medical courses in Gujarat? My parents are domicile of Gujarat (as per election card).

I have cleared Std X from Maharashtra (CBSE Board) and now moving to gujarat. So I will be doing my 11th & 12th (B Group) from Gujarat (State Board). My parents are domicile of Gujarat (as per election card). Will I be eligible for admission to medical courses in government colleges of Gujarat?

6th April 2023, 06:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission to Medical courses in Gujarat? My parents are domicile of Gujarat (as per election card).

Eligibility for admission to Medical courses in Gujarat is given below:-

Educational qualification:-

Candidate must have passed the 12th class from CBSE / ICSE/ Gujarat or another recognized Board of Education with physics, chemistry, biology and English.
Candidates must also have cleared NEET 2023 to appear for Gujarat MBBS admissions.

Unreserved or general category candidates must have an aggregate score of 50% in class 12 boards.
40% aggregate score is the minimum requirement for reserved category students including physically disable students belonging to the reserved background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?