3rd November 2011, 09:39 PM
omkarp

Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?

what are the eligibility criterias to give mhcet for a student who's
parents are having maharashtra domicile but he himself is born &
studied in cbse gujarat.Can he get domicile of maharashra.

3rd January 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?

I have passed SSC exam from gujarat but passed HSC exam in mh so can i give MH-CET ?
8th January 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?

i am a maharastra born ,my mother is from maharastra,i am studying in karnataka...so can i appear for maharstra cet????
15th January 2012, 01:37 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarp View Post
what are the eligibility criterias to give mhcet for a student who's
parents are having maharashtra domicile but he himself is born &
studied in cbse gujarat.Can he get domicile of maharashra.
HI,
Yes you are eligible of MH-C.E.T exam after passing 12th from Gujarat if your mother father have domicile of Maharashtra..

It is a state level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India and must have domicile of Maharashtra.

ALL THE BEST!
25th January 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

my father is living in maharastra for 25 years.but i am studing 8th class in maharastra and 10th class in u.p and 12th class is also maharastra & but my marks is 44.5% in hsc.and i want to BAMS.then can i eligibal for mh-cet?
26th February 2012, 11:50 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you are eligible of MH-C.E.T exam after passing 12th from Gujarat if your mother father have domicile of Maharashtra..
It is a state level exam.
Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India and must have domicile of Maharashtra.
7th March 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10th from maharashtra but 12 from outside maharashtra.. i have domicile certificate too.. can i apply for mhtcet..
10th March 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

MY daughter appearing12th from A.P, She born in AP.She studied uptossc from Maharastra as his father worked from 1991. Is itcompulsory for obtaining domicile and nationality for mhtcet 2012.
21st March 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i have done class 10th from rajasthan n 12th from mumbai....m i eligible for mhtcet....my father has a transfer job across india so neither i nor my parents hav domisile.....plzz help reply soon.
21st March 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for this mht-cet and what are the details(time, eligibilty, etc.)
22nd March 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

if i got 40 marks in physics and 50 marks in chemistry and maths each then can i appear for mhtcet exam 2012 ?
22nd March 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am born and studied up to 10th in karnataka, if i do my 10 2 in Maharashtra and my parents are domicile of Maharashtra whether I am eligible for MH CET
22nd March 2012, 07:43 PM
abdul kayyum shaikh

I have studied up to 10th std in Karnataka and completed my 10+2 in Maharashtra, my parents are domicile of Maharashtra whether I am eligible for MH CET for medical and engineering
11th March 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i have studient my 12 form maharastra but my parent had studied there 12 and 10 from karnataka and bothe are domiciles in karnatak and my father and mother both know kanada language and also my father has his own house in karnataka.
25th April 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am born and brought in maharashtra and have a domicile .i have passed 10th from maharashtra but 12th from rajasthan.can i appear for maharashtra cet?
3rd July 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

If i have passed 11th class from haryana. And i pass 12th class from karnataka. Can i appear and get domicile of karnataka
6th March 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

My son was born in Mumbai and studied up to VIII in Mumbai. I have limited domicile certificate of Maharastra. Can my son appear in Mhcet 2016.
11th June 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th CBSE from Maharashtra &12th from Karnataka . Am I eligible for mhcet.
19th January 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I was born in Maharashtra and studied all along in Haryana. Am I eligible under Type A for MH CET.
26th January 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I was born in Maharashtra but studied all along in UP. Am i eligible under Type A for MH CET.
12th August 2020, 11:49 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for appearing for MHT CET is
Candidate must posses a domicile certificate of the state
Candidate must have studied 11 and 12 standard in the state
You will not be eligible for the exam as you do not fulfil the above criteria
12th August 2020, 11:53 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility for MHT CET is
Candidate must have studied 11 and 12 from the state
Candidate must poss a domicile certificate
You will not be considered eligible as you do not fulfil any of the above criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?